When you are making an appointment, we are reserving a stylist just for you.
You can choose from a two-tiered pricing structure; Creative Principal Stylist or Creative Stylist, all of whom have invested in many years of training.
To best assist us with providing an outstanding service to all our clients, please read our booking and cancellation policies which apply to all bookings made.
We understand that sometimes life can get in the way and that you may need to cancel your appointment unexpectedly. In those instances, we will work with you to find a solution to reschedule your booking. Please give us as much notice as you can and be aware of the following policies.
- Cancellations within 24 hours or less may incur a cancellation fee. We may take your payment details over the phone or add the fee to your next visit. The cancellation fee will be assessed on a case-by-case basis and could be up to 50% of services booked.
- In case of a complete no-show to an appointment we may charge you a full-service fee. This fee may be charged over the phone or may be added to your next visit.
- Some services will require deposits due to the extensive time allocated. At the time of booking of these services, your stylist will discuss fees and the deposit amount with you.
- Our confirmation texts are sent out 3 to 4 days in advance. We kindly ask you to either reply Yes if attending, or No to have a member of the team contact you to reschedule.
- On the day of your appointment, please arrive 5 minutes prior to your allotted time. Please allow ample time to find parking.
- If you’re running late, please let us know. We will do all we can to accommodate you. However, please keep in mind that we may have to reschedule part, or all, of your service and you may still be charged for that reserved time.
When booking an appointment at Velvet and Brown Hair Studio, as the client, you will be agreeing to all the above appointment policies so we as a salon can deliver the very best service to all our clients.