Our team of professional hairdressers are in the business of making you look and feel beautiful.
Velvet and Brown have been established in the Rozelle community for over a decade. We bring to the industry over 40 years' experience both in Australia and overseas and we pride ourselves on creating a personalised experience and creative image for our clients.
These policies help us to deliver the very best in service and hairdressing for our regular and new clients at all times. We offer a two-tiered pricing structure for you to choose from. Our prices can be confirmed with a complimentary 10min in salon consultation that would cover all aspects of our service that you will require for an accurate quote.
- Principle stylist covers our senior staff (senior doesn't mean we are old).
- Stylist covers staff that have completed our rigorous training programme and are capable of performing the task, or a new stylist who has joined our team.
At Velvet and Brown we invest in furthering the education of all staff. When you are make a booking we are reserving a stylist just for you. Therefore, we hope you will appreciate our bookings and cancellations policies.
- Less than 24 hours' notice provided to change an appointment, to reschedule part or all of your service will result in a $100 fee being added to the next visit. However, if your appointment slot is filled, the fee will be waived.
- Less than 24 hours' notice provided to cancel an appointment and choosing not to reschedule at that time will result in a $100 fee being charged to your credit card either over the phone or in person. Or a complete no-show to an appointment will result in the clients' full-service fee being added to their next visit.
- Clients to the salon who have booked on a Saturday for chemical services will be, at the time of booking, charged a $100 fee to secure their appointment. This will be taken off the bill at the completion of the service.
- Our confirmation texts are sent out 3 days in advance. As the text states, clients are required to either reply Yes to confirm or No to cancel. Our booking software does not pick up any other replies so please do not text back messages as we will not receive them.
- On the day of your appointment, please arrive 5 minutes prior to your allotted time. Arriving at the time will ensure that you receive the full service you were booked in for.
- If you are running late, please let us know. We will do all we can to accommodate you, however, please keep in mind that we may have to reschedule part or all your service.
- Please allow ample time to find parking. There is two-hour free parking located in three areas of Rozelle, ask a team member where they are located. For longer services there is metered parking in the street and all-day parking down towards Callan Park (10 mins) and Evans Street (5 mins). If you are unsure how long your service will take, please ask one of the staff when booking.
When booking an appointment at Velvet and Brown you will be agreeing to all the above appointment policies so we - as a salon - can deliver the very best service to all our clients.